Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Bloggity Blog

I am a much better reader than writer.

However, I've been reading so much and so often that my brain might EXPLODE if I don't create some sort of outlet for discussion. Considering most (coughALL) of the books I read are written for young adults, I've got few peers obsessing over the same reading materials as myself. Not to mention, my husband's got absolutely no interest in the Peeta vs. Gale debate. (PEETA ALL THE WAY!) Though, shout-out to my Book Club ladies in Glitterature! :)

So, I have decided to give this a go. My intention is to prevent my brain from exploding, of course, and if I can inform or entertain anyone in the process? Bonus :)

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful world of book blogging! Hehe. LOVE the glitter theme! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Welcome, I am a newbie as well and in the same boat you are! And I don't even attempt to discuss my love for Marcus Flutie or Anna and The French Kiss with my husband either:)I'm looking forward to checking out your blog!

    ReplyDelete